The Chandler Chamber of Commerce posses certain strengths that are easily identifiable. The resources the Chandler Chamber provides to local businesses within the community is invaluable and at times not always accessible to just anyone. The Chandler Chamber is also organized and is able to provide useful information about events to insiders within the community as well as outsiders. The Chandler Chamber also does a great job of reaching out to local businesses and obtaining their input to help mold the business climate to the future.
If I was in charge of a similar organization I would aim to have these strengths as well as some others. For example, I would try to encourage more civic engagement from those within the community. The Chandler Chamber holds events for those that are registered with the Chamber, but I would also try to hold events for anyone to get them more involved with the community. I would spread awareness of everything that's happening in the community to the local citizens so that they are aware of what's happening and what they can do to make a difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment