Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Introduction

Hello, my name is Benjamin Terrazas and I'm a senior studying Public Service and Public Policy with a concentration in Public Leadership and Management.  I transferred to ASU last summer and at the time I was brand new to the PSPP program and knew little about it.  Since that time I've gained priceless and extremely valuable knowledge about life in public service.

I very recently interviewed with the Chandler Chamber of Commerce and am about to start my internship there.  It's my first internship so I'm excited to see what the Chamber of Commerce offers.  I'm hoping to learn the inner workings of Chamber of Commerce and everything that entity is responsible for.  I'm also trying to meet as many people there as I can so I can gain as much insight as possible.  I definitely want to find out if working for the Chamber of Commerce is something I'd be interested in doing after I graduate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment